Playing with my Nikon :)

yes, but according to your exif, not all were taken with a Nikon, thats why we are thinking theres something fishy..

lol

I remember when I was at JFR air port, the US customs employee asked me why I was having 2 cell phones? and he said there is something fishy:)

I anwserd him,,,, Sir its my money

No one's trying to run you out of here, people just wanted some clarification. Maybe there's too much a language barrier for that to happen, I don't know.

I could say a lot more, but I'll leave it at that. Best wishes if you decide to leave now.

I am more curious why there was a U.S. customs employee at an airport in Greenland....:lol:

I am more curious why there was a U.S. customs employee at an airport in Greenland....:lol:

LOLOL adel= Fail

I assume he meant JFK, not JFR.. but who knows.. nothing else in this thread has made sense.

I swear to GOD all the pics are mine :)

But, to whose god do you swear?

Sorry, that was probably out of line but I couldn't really help myself.

The pictures are good, if you did take them. I would think that you probably did, because if you were going to post up pictures that weren't your own you would probably at least choose really good ones instead of just good ones.

Playing with my Nikon :)

Play with setting a straight horizon, play with WB control, play with exposure, play with composition.

These are good, but not brilliant. Some tweaks and adjustments will improve on your play IMO.

Stepping onto the side track that everybody seems to want to go down, it is my opinion that disrespect was not intended initially. Certainly not because of your citizenship. However, if someone digs in the dirt and finds a buried turd rather than a truffle, then suspicion will arise. And since this site seems to be filled more with blood thirst rather than helpful assistance, small minded individuals will ride the gravy train, hoop and holler and make themselves feel good because "I gotcha". Adel, are you familiar about the myths of lemmings?

OK,

WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT YOU WAS CORRECT

YOU PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHERS, I DO NOT BLAME YOU THIS IS SOMETHING IN BLOOD YOU CANNOT GET IT FROM THE MARKET.

THE HOT SHOT STARTED IT AND HE IS THE ONE YOU MUST BLAME

Most reactions

Back