PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #1 FINALLY! I got some smoke shots I'm pretty happy with! These are the first edits, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look
FINALLY! I got some smoke shots I'm pretty happy with! These are the first edits, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look
jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #2 I see a boxer on the first one! I LIKE IT (#1)!!! The other 2 are not bad, but I think #1 trumps them...
I see a boxer on the first one! I LIKE IT (#1)!!! The other 2 are not bad, but I think #1 trumps them...
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Jfrabat , I'm glad you like it
D dalex100 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 158 Reaction score 8 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #4 The first one is awesome. Love it. I like the color in the second picture, but overrall, I think the #1 is the winner
The first one is awesome. Love it. I like the color in the second picture, but overrall, I think the #1 is the winner
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #5 pretty cool...I love smoke shots, always fun.
kathyt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 3,759 Reaction score 1,888 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #6 I really like the first one. That ring in the bottom right corner is really cool.
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #7 First one! Amazing
IceCanAm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 17, 2012 Messages 2,855 Reaction score 347 Location Iceland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2012 #8 I see a guy who is bending a little bit and holding a shovel or stick in the first one.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 #9 #1...then #1...then #1 Very awesome
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks so much everyone Looking forward to going through the rest of them today and may shoot again with 3 different smokes instead of 2 It's nice to finally get some good results with smoke!
Thanks so much everyone Looking forward to going through the rest of them today and may shoot again with 3 different smokes instead of 2 It's nice to finally get some good results with smoke!