Playing with the Fishes

Ahh! The ol new D50 Tiger Barb shoot up against the glass eh?

Very nice and I love the quote.

wooohoo! YAY linda on your new cam :D :D :D :hugs: that is sooooo awesome :) we want to see LOTS more photos ahhh *pressure* ;)
love the colors on this one!
waiting for more :)

Was it your birthday then?
Congrats - for whatever. Birthday, or just the new camera, or the very nice (for containing so much green) second photo with the new camera... but we want to see the FIRST photo, too!

We want - we want - we want - we want - we want ---

Nicely done linda, enjoy your D50, i still want to use mine at any given opportunity!....you'll never get bored of it :D

...and i thought you were feeding them.

i saw one tapping on the glass last night trying to get your attention...figured they were hungry. now you'll make them pose for you for flakes, eh? i love the colors here and the title is fitting!

Thanks everyone for your comments and encouragement... perhaps I'll drag the kids to the cemetary today to get some more photos :mrgreen:

Ray, I just used the 28-80mm lens that came with the camera. I was just fooling around last night since I finally got around to charging the battery.

LaFoto, this was a no occassion gift - JM just wanted to encourage me more in photography. Isn't he sweet!? :lovey: I was thinking about you with all the green. I'm glad you commented. JM has already confiscated the first photo - I think he's deleted it! :er: Sorry!

JM, you're just jealous 'cuz I can train fishes and you can't! :lol:

I actually just finished setting up my 75gal tank.

Any suggestions on taking pictures of the fish I have in there??

Your shot looks great by the way

Most reactions

Back