What's new

Playing with traffic

bwlergh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I'd go out last night and do some long exposures.

traffic.jpg
 
Aperture was nicely small. Well done.
But where was the traffic?
 
The long white line on the right side of the road.
 
That was ONE car! :shock:
Where DO you live?
To be calling that "traffic"? ;) ;) ;)
 
That was ONE car! :shock:
Where DO you live?
To be calling that "traffic"? ;) ;) ;)

I just say that I am going to play with traffic when I go to take long exposures on the side of the road :p

It was around 10 at night on a weekday in a suburb :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom