What's new

Playing With Water(5 Pics)

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bored, cold, wishing I was back on Oahu...playing in the water they way I LIKE to, with a board!

I am glad the kitchen sink could help kill the boredom, a trickle of water and a glass plate, and a cup. the rest done with Picasa.

Any tips on getting the whole field in focus would be great, these were shot with a sigma 28-80 w/ macro. All shot in manual, with a variety of settings between the lot.

Any feed back is appreciated.

DSLRWaterPlay046.jpg


DSLRWaterPlay140.jpg


DSLRWaterPlay068.jpg


DSLRWaterPlay106-1.jpg


DSLRWaterPlay009.jpg


DSLRWaterPlay126.jpg
 
Great shots, I also experiment with water a lot. I like especially #2 and #3. No matter how hard I try I just can't get a shot of such round forms.
 
nice pictures, these are very difficult to do, next time see if you can get more level with the water though so you can really see the height the water bounces back up, this will also create a great contrast with the background
 
nice pictures, these are very difficult to do, next time see if you can get more level with the water though so you can really see the height the water bounces back up, this will also create a great contrast with the background

Great idea, I will give it a go.

Thanks for looking, all!
 
Nice shots, looks like you have the timing pretty down.
 
Getting there. It seems the drips get a rhythm going, and it is just like counting a measure and clicking accordingly. Lots of trial and error though too.
 
not to thread jack but here is a picture i took a year ago... this is what i'm talking about... although you can probably do it better

dsc00640ph.jpg
 
Great shots! #1 is my fave.

Any worries of the water splashing up and onto the camera lens?
 
great work
i really love these shots

i am going to try this tonight now.
haha
do you have any tips, because i have never worked with this kind of effect with water?


good work, keep posting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom