~ PLEASANT SURPRISE ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aye Mates,
My wife Lisa and I attended the Annual Achievement Awards Banquet for the Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club this afternoon at the Conference Center at Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. A nicely planned event for club members, sporting dog enthusiasts, and guests.

Our younger gun dog trainee SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH was the recipient of an achievement ribbon for his having earned both an HRC Started Hunting Retriever Title (SHR) and an AKC Junior Hunter Title (JH).

Lisa and I were most pleasantly surprised at the announcement that MAC had additionally been honored by being named the 2019 Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club Junior Dog Of The Year. We are most humbled by receipt of this honor bestowed upon our lad MAC.

ZpXTwwhSSdKzVVYYkkcTwg_thumb_b642_Fotor.jpg

Lisa and I proudly accepted MAC'S 2019 achievement award and a love plaque honoring him as the 2019 YWHRC Junior Dog Of The Year. MAC is co-owned by Lisa and myself and is trained by yours truly.

DSC00422_Fotor.jpg

~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH ~ 2019 YWHRC Dog Of The Year.

TceOwgM8RCGlspshCijU2Q_thumb_b505_Fotor.jpg

~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH ~ We are truly blessed to have this wonderful gun dog trainee in our lives. We look forward to continued training, hunting, and hunt testing with MAC in 2020.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Aye Mates,
My wife Lisa and I attended the Annual Achievement Awards Banquet for the Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club this afternoon at the Conference Center at Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. A nicely planned event for club members, sporting dog enthusiasts, and guests.

Our younger gun dog trainee SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH was the recipient of an achievement ribbon for his having earned both an HRC Started Hunting Retriever Title (SHR) and an AKC Junior Hunter Title (JH).

Lisa and I were most pleasantly surprised at the announcement that MAC had additionally been honored by being named the 2019 Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club Junior Dog Of The Year. We are most humbled by receipt of this honor bestowed upon our lad MAC.

View attachment 185866
Lisa and I proudly accepted MAC'S 2019 achievement award and a love plaque honoring him as the 2019 YWHRC Junior Dog Of The Year. MAC is co-owned by Lisa and myself and is trained by yours truly.

View attachment 185863
~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH ~ 2019 YWHRC Dog Of The Year.

View attachment 185868
~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH ~ We are truly blessed to have this wonderful gun dog trainee in our lives. We look forward to continued training, hunting, and hunt testing with MAC in 2020.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️
Congratulations! I’m sure Mac has to share a little of the glory with you!

Aye Mates,

View attachment 185866

View attachment 185863

View attachment 185868

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️
Congratulations! I’m sure Mac has to share a little of the glory with you!

We are each part of the team.

THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Awesome and congrats to you all! Give ol' Mack a pat on the head for me, he's worked hard for it.

Kirk,
Thanks kindly. MAC is certainly a hard working dog and he just plain loves his job. No resting on our laurels, we were back to training hard today.

THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Most reactions

Back