Please C/C , really want to improve.

pinkermun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am studying taking portrait Photo , below are some ...yes, look acceptable in lot of photo I took, but look normal, simply comapare with another, I want, I need lot of comments from you , really want to improve myself
3778280826_d5348ee8e2.jpg

2 : It's taken oposite with sun light at noon ,sorry for dark face.

3762481374_488bb6c7e0.jpg

3765976184_7c523fc1d6.jpg

3754377031_108ca17d9b.jpg

Thanks you for visit and welcome for all critique
Have a Nice day !

@ Samanax : It's a PnS , the Panasonix Lumix FZ28 .I try my best on it .thanks for giving Tips . I will study carefully.

Some one told me that we can't or hardly to recognize if picture is taken by PnS or DSL-R ? Is it right ? Thanks

Some one told me that we can't or hardly to recognize if picture is taken by PnS or DSL-R ? Is it right ? Thanks
There are ways to tell if a picture was taken with a P&S or DSLR. The format is one of the big giveaways...P&S cameras usually use a 4:3 ratio which gives a more squarish appearance (similar to normal TV) where DSLRs use a 3:2 ratio which make them look wider (like a widescreen TV).

Another way to tell is the image quality...most P&S images have more noise in them than DSLR images.

And if the exif information is available it can tell you the exact camera that was used.

Well I would kinda agree. If you compose the photo correctly and use the lighting right you can get some great shots. but it is not the fact that it is a PnS it is the photographer that causes bad pictures. Not talking about any one person. If the camera is used right and the photographer knows what he is doing you should not be able to tell much difference!

This is to the naked eye with out looking the info up like some one just handed you a shot printed by professinals!

Last edited:
In some situations you can tell what it was taken with. But I have seen great pictures taken with the simplest of cameras. I say if your camera takes pictures that you are happy with, its the best camera for you. But heres some C/C:
#1 Seems a bit soft and you could try not to crop off the top of her head.
#2 The watter make the face light up which isnt bad, but you might want to include more of the scene.
#3 You could rotate the camera to take a vertical photo to include more subject.
#4 Is my favroit of the bunch, the location looks very nice and it has a nice softness to the scene and subject.

You did a good job, keep it up!

I really like the second one. Could have been improved with a fill flash, though. Nice storytelling photo, imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back