Theantiquetiger No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 302 Reaction score 126 Location Baton Rouge Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 #1 On the first image, I leveled it vertically, but the windows are not horizonally
shootermcgavin TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2011 Messages 939 Reaction score 77 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 #2 Not a fan of the first couple, photo is good just don't like the content, the building bores me. I love the second image but I'd prefer to see the rest of the horse and wheel, and the background is over exposed, it might be a cool HDR photo...
Not a fan of the first couple, photo is good just don't like the content, the building bores me. I love the second image but I'd prefer to see the rest of the horse and wheel, and the background is over exposed, it might be a cool HDR photo...