OMG people...
BTW, if you install an app like Opanda IEXIF, you can just right-click people's images and get all the EXIF data. No point to post it manually- the info is there in most people's shots.
Now to the image...
Some tips on night photography on skylines for the OP.
1. Always manual focus. Never auto. Focus to infinity- be sure infinity on your lens is truly infinity- sometimes it's not marked correctly.
2. Shoot in raw so you can adjust color balance later.
3. Use a tripod (I imagine you did, I'm just saying)
4. Try to use smaller aperatures if you want "stars" on your light sources (most people like that effect... I know I do)
5. If you want to be hyper-anal, lock up your shutter before opening the curtain.

Cuts down the shake of the camera.
BTW, you have a lot of dead space on the top of that image- might be better to point the camera down more or crop it.