Please critique my site....thanks.

That's very nice.. That's very nice of you.. There is a very nice picture of purple tulips.

Thanks for viewing my site Photoadder and stsinner!

stsinner, there's a pink tulip on the site with waterdrops that's my fav. I have is at my desktop background.

Photoadder, I'm new at the website thing and this is a work in progress but there will be changes soon. Glad you liked the photos though!

Thanks you both again!

Charlie
www.freefotopia.com

I like the idea of the site. It's nice that you're providing these photos at no cost.
Having said that, I think the site it good, but I would re-do the top header. I'm not crazy about it's font or the font of your page tabs. Other than that, the ads work well with the site; they don't really bother me.

Life Point Photography

Thanks for the critique, Lifepointphoto (I know that's not a name...lol).

I'm happy to share my work with others and am currently working on making the website even more user friendly with a few less ads and many more internal links (a page for each photo individually). Do you know anything about obtaining external links? I here that is an important aspect of page ranking in search engines. Maybe we can link, I guess.

And yes, I agree with your critique of the header which is being change with the new site I'm working on. It was a clipart that came with my site buliding software but it grew old fast.

Thanks again and look for the changes soon...probably in a few weeks.

Chazz046

Free Flower Photos - Wallpaper Flower Pictures

Finally, after many mishaps (lost the entire site once) and many hours I've updated my website for your entertainment. Stop by when you get a chance. Once again this is a free download site. www.freefotopia.com

Most reactions

Back