What's new

Please critique my work

samcolby

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
1. $yellow flower.webp2.$flower outside.webp3.$first photoshop attempt.webp
 
First impressions: I like the first one - it is simple and fades to the background nicely. The second one, sorry, but I am not sure what exactly it is that I am looking at - a flowery something(?) - or what the background is. The third one is spoiled, in my opinion, by the blown out reflection off the bottle.

WesternGuy
 
The exposure is over in all these three i am afraid...please try different settings; i liked #1, but even there light dominates over the flower

Regards :D
 
You may have better luck with a scrim or your light at a different angle/position, or a reflector bouncing some from behind, or all of the above on pic 3
 
I feel the first two photos aren't in focus. I do like the wb of the second one though. The last one is definitely over exposed, at least at the highlights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom