Please Enter Password

EvonT.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
vonvont.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post in TPF:lol: I'm Evon T. from Malaysia, this is a self taken portraiture series, with title " Please Enter Password". I'm inspired by an old movie " artificial Intelligence", so i add a touch of futuristic in those pictures^^ enjoy the pictures and drop me any constructive comments^^

editedresize1mp8.jpg

editingeu7.jpg

editing1my2.jpg

Great photos, especially the 3rd one. Nice effects on the eyes, works great with the skin tone!

I love em both!! Especially the eyes, they just grab me and don't let go!! The editing is also very well done!! CHRiS
lol.. still grabbing you? haha.. thanks alot!!!

Great photos, especially the 3rd one. Nice effects on the eyes, works great with the skin tone!
thankz!!!:lol:

#1 is awesome! The eyes and skin tones are amazing! I like the vividness of the lip too.

The other two are great too, but to be honest, the "please enter password" on the 2nd one looks a little cheesy/distracting as it is.

Excellent series! I like the idea and it was executed very well! If I had to pick I would say the first one, love the eyes and the expression! Makes me think of Ghost in the Shell or something simular.

Very nice. Great work.

I can't pick a fav. Your eyes and shape of your face are wonderful. I'd say either 1 or 3, but 2 is great too. Depends what you are going after I guess?

I think the futuristic look works best on the first shot, and the worst on the second shot, but that's just the effect, because all three of the shots are really good. I can't decide if I like the second one or the third one the best. Great series and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

They are all great. The skin tone of #2 is a bit missing compared to #1 & #3. The eyes on all 3 are mesmerising. Beautiful model. Well done.

They are all great. The skin tone of #2 is a bit missing compared to #1 & #3. The eyes on all 3 are mesmerising. Beautiful model. Well done.
yea , this is my first self portriature series so it's more on an exploring purpose^^ thankz!

GREAT STUFF!
Thankz!!

I think the futuristic look works best on the first shot, and the worst on the second shot, but that's just the effect, because all three of the shots are really good. I can't decide if I like the second one or the third one the best. Great series and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more of your work!
thankz^^ will bring better stuffs to u guys next time^^

Very nice. Great work.
thankz ^^

I can't pick a fav. Your eyes and shape of your face are wonderful. I'd say either 1 or 3, but 2 is great too. Depends what you are going after I guess?
i personally prefer the first one and the third one as well :lol: thankz^^

Excellent series! I like the idea and it was executed very well! If I had to pick I would say the first one, love the eyes and the expression! Makes me think of Ghost in the Shell or something simular.
yes!! ghost in the shell! haha..

These are beautifully captured and processed photos of a beautiful lady! I really love the effects you applied :)
thank you^^

#1 is awesome! The eyes and skin tones are amazing! I like the vividness of the lip too.

The other two are great too, but to be honest, the "please enter password" on the 2nd one looks a little cheesy/distracting as it is.
haha.. yup i noticed that too haha.. thank you^^

I like the 3rd one the most I think.

This reminds me of Matrix hehe :D

I like all three of them, but the second one really wins for me :) :)

interesting idea!

Most reactions

Back