please help camera for newbie

Blonde

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Đọc thêm: Tra cứu tử vi tuổi Mậu Thìn năm 2020 nữ mạng 1988 [ HUNG hay CÁT?] của nữ mạng.

Năm 2020 quý anh tuổi Giáp Tý sẽ gặp phải những rủi ro, may mắn ? Hay việc năm nay có sao nào chiếu mệnh, vận hạn trong năm ra sao? Để có thể giải đáp được những thắc mắc trên đây quý anh nên xem tử vi tuổi Giáp Tý năm 2020 nam mạng năm 1984. Tử vi 1984 năm 2020 nam mạng còn nói cho quý trong năm 2020 làm việc gì thì thuận, việc gì thì khó khăn, công việc diễn ra trong ngày nào thì tốt. Tiến sang một năm mới sẽ có những kế hoạch mới, việc tiên liệu trước vận mệnh tuổi Giáp Tý nam mạng trong năm 2020 sẽ giúp cho quý chị lập nhiều kế hoạch, dự định sang năm mới một cách chi tiết nhất. Ngoài ra, khi đọc vận mệnh Giáp Tý trong năm 2020 nam mạng sinh năm 1984 còn giúp quý anh biết cách hóa giải hóa Hung thành Cát, hóa rủi thành may. Cùng theo dõi bài biết vận hạn tuổi Giáp Tý nam mạng năm 2020 để biết chính xác nhé.
Luận tử vi tuổi Giáp Tý năm 2020 nam mạng
Tuổi Mậu Thìn-1.jpg
Tuổi Mậu Thìn-2.jpg
Tuổi Mậu Thìn-3.jpg

Ở trên là toàn bộ bài viết về vận mệnh 2020 tuổi Giáp Tý nam mạng hỗ trợ cho quý cô để nhìn một cách tổng quan về một năm 2020 sắp xảy ra là đẹp hay xấu. Quý anh cũng không nên lo lắng về những nội dung chúng tôi nêu ra ở bài viết vận mệnh Giáp Tý nam mạng vào năm 2020 trên đây là hoàn toàn chính xác, được chúng tôi xem từ trang web phong thủy uy tín phongthuyso.vn. Nếu quý anh thấy bài viết trên đây là hữu ích hãy cũng như có thể đọc thêm cho người quen và bạn bè tại Tử vi 2020 của 12 con giáp - Xem bói tử vi năm 2020 Canh Tý MIỄN PHÍ để có thể xem được tử vi các tuổi còn lại.

Last edited:
as was stated, these days it is hard to buy a bad camera. For a small mirrorless camera the Sony listed above seems good.

I am partial to the Nikon D 3400, being more or less a lifelong Nikon user. However there are many good cameras in your price range. Nikon or Canon Fuji Sony Pentax Panasonic… All of these companies make decent cameras in your price range. Good luck to you!

Hello to everybody ,
i really like to take photos with my phone and now i want to do it in a more professional way with a photo camera . Please tell me a good camera for a beginner i have a budget up to 500 euros thanks guys .
I agree with the Nikon D3400 (or similar), but before you buy one, go to a shop and hold one. Is the size and weight acceptable? If it seems too large and heavy in the shop, then try for a smaller camera.

Hi,, I bought my first camera a few weeks back and I love it. I went from always using a mobile phone but the joy from using a camera and looking at the view through the camera by putting it up to your eye and snapping away looking for that perfect photo. I choose the nikon D3500 woth the 18mm-55 VR kit lense to start with to see how I got on . I also picked up a used 70mm -300mm nikon lense and collecting a used prime Nikon 35mm lense tomorrow. Photos are so sharp and I am realy impressed with my new hobbie and i guarantee u will be the same ;-) used lenses can be picked up cheap and u can get a couple over time for ur collection to cover everything. Best of luck with it and enjoy ;-)

I just bought a Panasonic GX9 + 12 - 32, 25 f/1.7 and 45 - 150 for 700 euros. This would in my opinion be a really nice kit for a beginner.

Consider buying used.
You can save a ton, it is not uncommon to see people dumping complete set-ups they bought only to find out it wasn't for them.

I'm married to my DSLR and lenses but if I were starting from scratch, I would go with a mirrorless system.

i agree..... i buy most most of my photo and lighting gear USED!

In the next month you are going to see lots of great used canons as people upgrade to the new 90d....

I buy used as well, as in the above post when a new camera is released then is a good time to look for used as some people just have to have the latest whatever.

For example, there is a complete Nikon D3100 kit (with the 18-55 VR lens) advertised in my local Craigslist for $250.

Not the latest and greatest but a very capable camera for a beginner and a very inexpensive way to explore the hobby and determine if you want to grow.

I buy new when it's a recently introduced product I want, other than that I buy used. A good place to shop is at your local camera shop, they will probably have a large selection of used gear, just make sure they have a return policy. A very good online store is KEH.com. I will occasionally use Ebay, but I stay away from Craigslist as there are just too many horrible stories to take the risk. Renting first is always a great idea before buying expensive gear. If you are really knowledgeable about camera gear and know what you want, then pawn shops are also a good place to look.

As far as what camera to buy. Don't get fixated on any given brand as all the top end guys make some great products. Start by deciding on a budget (500 euro) and think about what you want to shoot in addition to landscapes like people, wildlife, sports, macro, ..., then go to your local camera shop, find a knowledgeable salesperson and decide what's right for you. You may wish to start with a bridge camera, which is basically a mirrorless camera with a fixed zoom lens. A bridge camera is a less expensive way to get great photos and provides a good platform to learn photography.

Go for the Canon EOS 250D. Brilliant beginner's DSLR. If you want a really good camera to start with, try the Canon EOS 90D or the mirrorless Canon M6 Mark II. These are enthusiast level but are beasts in their own right.

Most reactions

Back