Please help!!!.....

Bresine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently became a subscriber to TPF. I have read the threads on posting my pics directly to the site as a subscriber but cant seem to get it to work?....everytime I attempt to upload a picture it fails.

sorry if this question is in the wrong thread...couldnt find anywhere else to ask.

Anxious to post my pictures......so any help would be so much appreciated!

Everything you need to know should be in the "How to post pictures" thread pinned to the top of this forum. If you just became a subsriber ("just" as in the last hour or two) all of your privileges may not have trickled down yet. Read the thread, and if you're still having problems, post again with a more detailed explanation of what you're doing, and what is failing (error msgs etc).

I recently became a subscriber to TPF. I have read the threads on posting my pics directly to the site as a subscriber but cant seem to get it to work?....everytime I attempt to upload a picture it fails.

sorry if this question is in the wrong thread...couldnt find anywhere else to ask.

Anxious to post my pictures......so any help would be so much appreciated!
First, copy the URL of your image on Flickr. In this case it's:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/3105871144_f3d6465fa5.jpg?v=0

Now begin authoring a new post. Look for the image button located here:

Picture2.png

Click this button and a dialog box like this will appear:

Picture1.png

Paste the URL into this box and click ok. The image will now appear in your post.

First, copy the URL of your image on Flickr. In this case it's:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/3105871144_f3d6465fa5.jpg?v=0

Now begin authoring a new post. Look for the image button located here:

Click this button and a dialog box like this will appear:

Paste the URL into this box and click ok. The image will now appear in your post.
Not to knock your fantastic tutorial on posting images, but as a paid subscriber to the site, the OP is entitled to post images directly on TFP and put them in his/her post rather than go through an external source such as Flickr or Photobucket.

It's an entirely different issue.

Nice job on outlining how to post images for us lowely freeloaders though :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back