What's new

Please provide C/C on these photos. Thanks.

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
949
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
photostream
photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755047645/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755037263/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755037207/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755581118/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755581028/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25185409@N02/5755580950/in/photostream



Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Just a heads up, you need to post the actual pictures....not the links. I doubt anyone will take the time to click each separate link is what im saying
 
How do you post a picture directly? Every time I try to do that, I get a box that says to insert the http:\ link.
 
How do you post a picture directly? Every time I try to do that, I get a box that says to insert the http:\ link.

you need to upload your photos to a hosting site, such as Flickr and Photobucket, then copy/paste the link of the photo into the http:\......
 
That's exactly what I did but I get just the URL when I did that and not the photo.
 
That's exactly what I did but I get just the URL when I did that and not the photo.

does the link you're trying to copy over have .jpg at the end of the link? if not then it won't work
 
No. These are photos I uploaded to Flickr. I will see if there is a way to get the JPEG at the end. Annoying...
 
 
try imageshack and use the "forum" code
 
from flickr you want to look right above your photo. click "Grab the HTML/BBCode" and copy the BBCode, choose the right size and paste here
 
I worked it out via Photobucket and reposted in a new thread. Thanks for the help.
 
I use photobucket at the cost of image quality lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom