What's new

Please take a look at my pictures and give me some feed back!

KatieBarfield

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im very new at photography, i havent taken any classes. I am obsessed with taking pictures just not really good ones lol I just bought a Canon Rebel SLR camera. LOVE IT! Here are some pictures I have been taking with it. I have had it for 2 days and have taken 500 pictures :lmao: I would love some feedback, tips, advice. Just please be nice about it lol I just want to learn more and take better photos!!! As you can see i love black and white pictures!

1.
IMG_0334.jpg


2.
IMG_0395.jpg


3.
IMG_0403.jpg


4.
IMG_0409.jpg


5.
IMG_0419.jpg


6.
feetbw.jpg


7.
IMG_0131.jpg
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have much to say about the pictures, But I like them all, and you should keep enjoying your camera. I got mine over the summer and have shot over 30k pictures so far and still love it!
 
These are much better then you are giving yourself credit for!! My only critiques are that #1 seems a little too bright. #3 & #4 are my favs! What an adorable little boy!!! Don't be afraid to get some really close ups too. It looks like he has pudgy little feet & long eye lashes that make cute shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom