What's new

Please tell me...

which of the listed photo do you like best?

  • 001

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 002

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • 003

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 004

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

kRiZ cPEc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
HK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some photos last sat., I'd like to know, for each of the photos shown below, the good and bad things of them and if any of them look bad, what could have been done to get a better photo than it is now. Thanks a lot in advance.
20379616.c6e964.jpg

001
20379637.31556a.jpg

002
20379656.40e657.jpg

003
20379663.5fa925.jpg

004
One more thing, which do you like best of the above photos?
PS: All are taken with K10D+DA50-200mm, I was on a bridge, the only place to take photos.
 
...no answer, nothing so far.
 
The Water Mark just kills these. I'm sorry but it does. This forum is somewhat anti-water mark. If you do have one, you can have it noticeble but just barely.
 
Watermarks aside, I like the second one.
​
 
Yep, could do with using the "watermark removal tool" in PS.

You might also want to look at reducing the digital noise on these, and invest in either a faster lens or good tripod as they all seem a bit soft.
 
uh oh...:(
I was intended to make them transparent--didn't figure out a way.

Now I wonder, was it the typeface I used, the colour, or was it the watermark itself that kill these photos?
 
Watermark itself. It's just way to obvious. Maybe if it was smaller in the corner and was transparent it would be ok. These are really nice pictures.
 
I voted for 2 but the watermark wrecks the image.

make it less strong in colour (e.g. B&W) and less central so it interferes less with the content of the image.
 
I voted for 2 but the watermark wrecks the image.

make it less strong in colour (e.g. B&W) and less central so it interferes less with the content of the image.

Thanks, I will take note of your suggestions.
 
Watermark itself. It's just way to obvious. Maybe if it was smaller in the corner and was transparent it would be ok. These are really nice pictures.

Thanks for your feedback.
 
Regarding the size of watermark, would the following be acceptable?
20554472.9dc240.jpg


20554458.8bbc22.jpg


20554011.d8b356.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom