What's new

Please voice your opinion on these photographs - Sorry there are so many

ryakesphotos11

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
150.jpg
146.jpg
10.jpg
4.jpg
101.jpg
99.jpg
106.jpg
25.jpg
108.jpg
34.jpg
29.jpg
37.jpg
39.jpg
26.jpg
43.jpg
48.jpg
63.jpg
59.jpg
 
Wow, they must be very, very, very tiny. They take up no space at all.
 
They are small because I felt bad posting them so large.... Which per your opinion Bitter Jeweler . . . My FAVORITE... too is....
150.jpg
 
Another overexposed blizzard?
 
Per jwbryson ~ I am gathering you are referring to the last picture posted being overexposed - to much editing - I tend to do that often. I like the look of the white and black contrast - Although I do LOVE the color version as well - - -

Only%20cropped%20Kev%20and%20Kierst.jpg
 
Per jwbryson ~ I am gathering you are referring to the last picture posted being overexposed - to much editing - I tend to do that often. I like the look of the white and black contrast - Although I do LOVE the color version as well - - -

Only%20cropped%20Kev%20and%20Kierst.jpg

They are referring to the fact that there's NO pictures to give an opinion on................
 
Sorry - But are you stating that my "photographs" are not photographs? Or can you seriously not see them?
 
Nobody can see them. Haven't seen a single photo since you posted this thread. Every post in response has been about there being no photos...
 
Thank you so much.. Sorry Bitter Jeweler responded with his likes - so I thought everyone could see them. I do apologize. SO nothing at all is showing up? I can see them on my end :(
 
MY favorite thread!!

All we can see is little boxes with red X's.... :D
 
:lol::lmao::blushing:

Omg goodness... Umm I have copied and pasted I have also used the trackback item and still nothing? This is embarrassing - I am soo sorry...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom