Please yell at me!

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so I have EMT finals coming up in 2 weeks. Not super worried about them but I definitely need to study, especially for the practical skills stations. So I need a favor from my fellow TPF'ers... you see I'm slightly addicted to this site, and it keeps me from studying, so I'm vowing to not get on here again until my tests are over (3/15/12).

So what can you do for me? If you see me posting on here in the next 3-4 weeks, for the love of God, PM me and tell me to get back to studying! I'm giving you permission to yell at me TPF, you know you want to take advantage of it!

Thanks guys <3 you're the best! ;)

Alright so I have EMT finals coming up in 2 weeks. Not super worried about them but I definitely need to study, especially for the practical skills stations. So I need a favor from my fellow TPF'ers... you see I'm slightly addicted to this site, and it keeps me from studying, so I'm vowing to not get on here again until my tests are over (3/15/12).

So what can you do for me? If you see me posting on here in the next 3-4 weeks, for the love of God, PM me and tell me to get back to studying! I'm giving you permission to yell at me TPF, you know you want to take advantage of it!

Haha! I'm "studying" right now too :lol:

I could ban you

for 2 weeks......... ;)

Haha if it gets bad enough I might actually ASK you to. Come on now, that has gotta be one thing that has never happened before. Maybe I'll do it now, just to be the first person to do it! :lmao:

I'm going to be pissed if I go home on leave and find out you're the EMT that's going to save my life and all you did was sluff off on TPF. :x

I figured I would start now for you. :mrgreen:

HOW ABOUT GOING TO STUDY!!!!!

GET A HAIRCUT!!!

Oh, wrong thing to yell at you about?

Sorry.

There are too many EMTs already.... hang around here and post some more. More importantly, go out and take some pictures.

Last edited:

You are UGLY and your mother dresses you funny!!! There that ought to hurt your feelings enough for you to stay away for 2 or 3 weeks. If not, come back, I have a million insults.

According to the little green light beside your name, you are still logged on - GET OFF TPH AND GO STUDY!!!!

And good luck too :)

gryphonslair99 said:
You are UGLY and your mother dresses you funny!!! There that ought to hurt your feelings enough for you to stay away for 2 or 3 weeks. If not, come back, I have a million insults.

Insults won't do it, I've been around this forum too long to let those bother me! ;)

BlackSheep said:
According to the little green light beside your name, you are still logged on - GET OFF TPH AND GO STUDY!!!!

I have the app on my iPhone and am therefore alway logged in. Maybe I should delete it for 3 weeks so I don't get notified when someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to ;)

I'm really leaving now, I swear. Right now.

Ps: procrastinators meet tomorrow!!

gryphonslair99 said:

Insults won't do it, I've been around this forum too long to let those bother me! ;)

Destin.. the EMT tests are a breeze! I went into mine freaking out.. feeling like I was going to blow it! It was actually so easy, it was almost a letdown. Of course, that was in TX... twenty years ago.. but it can't be that much different. You will do fine! :)

BlackSheep said:

I have the app on my iPhone and am therefore alway logged in. Maybe I should delete it for 3 weeks so I don't get notified when someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to ;)

You don't need to delete the app, just log out (I have the same one).

cgipson1 said:
Destin.. the EMT tests are a breeze! I went into mine freaking out.. feeling like I was going to blow it! It was actually so easy, it was almost a letdown. Of course, that was in TX... twenty years ago.. but it can't be that much different. You will do fine! :)

NY is known to be the hardest test in the country. But the only part I'm worried about is the medical/trauma patient assesment Practicals. Well see how it goes.

Thanks for the encouragement though!

Most reactions

Back