Pleased to make your acquaintance

(Ghastly) Krueger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The time has come to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while and just recently made a couple of bashful posts.
This seems like a very nice place and the work of most people he is inspiring.
I know I will learn a lot from you guys, and hope to eventually give back in return from what I get.

I fail to remember a family trip where my father would not carry his beloved cameras around and show me the basic steps to take pictures. My older brother also influenced me into the hobby, but on a more technical facet.

For a long while, I did not own a camera, for I would borrow one to take my shots, but that feltÂ… restricted.

I finally bought a Canon ELPH some years ago and started enjoying photography in a different level, and reading some mags to get more depth. After realizing the limitations of the ELPH, I started saving for an SLR and researching the best alternative. I bought a Canon Elan 7, which is my pride and joy.

The ELPH was stolen from my house two years ago. Since I donÂ’t like bringing my Elan everywhere, I decided on going digital and got a Konica-Minolta Xg. Sweet, but I miss the manual controls.

IÂ’ve read some 6 or 7 books, but have never taken classesÂ… which I will, when I find the time. I especially like taking pics of nature, architecture, patterns and details.

Which takes me to my next comment: IÂ’m afraid I wonÂ’t post a lot of pics for now, sine the circumstances of my life allow little time for leisure, but IÂ’ll try to post from time to time and I hope eventually IÂ’ll be considered part of the community.

Thanks for reading :D

welcome to tpf.... theres plenty of information and inspiration here :thumbup:

Welcome to TPF, great to have you here!

We're glad to have you aboard. Enjoy!

Welcome!

I love Mitica's avi as well. Makes me laugh.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Krueger, do post what you have ... it may well also be pics from your archives. I like to see EVERYTHING :greenpbl:
Have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back