What's new

pleasing to the eye - bokeh galore

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Allentown, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4415882670_ae163e5a16.jpg
 
Although the content may not be of interest to alot of people, I think this is a good shot.
 
You could have so easily made that look like you were blowing bokeh bubbles.:(
 
You could have so easily made that look like you were blowing bokeh bubbles.:(


yea first thing i thought was that he shoulda pursed his lips like he was blowing lol... but then i kinda assume u planned it how it looks anyways...

either way pretty cool!
 
I am curious, what is the backround light source?

I agree, it would have been cool if you could have made it look as though your were blowing bubbles, or maybe sneezing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom