PNY Compact Flash work with XTi?

I saw this today and was wondering if it would work with my XTi.

If your camera uses CF, then this will work. There is no difference in compatibility with different brands of CF cards. I happen to have one of these myself, and it works just fine.

Oh okay, I thought I read something like the XTi only uses Compact Flash I & II, nothing bigger in numbers.

Doesnt that seem expensive for a 2gb card? Both of my sandisk extreme II 2gbs have been less than 30 bucks in stores. Online they are even cheaper.

Doesnt that seem expensive for a 2gb card?
The list that I linked at Newegg had a cheap 2GB card for $16, a 4GB card for $23, an 8GB card for $39, and a 16GB card for $67, delivered.

Best Buy's price of $46.79 + $4.21 tax = $51 for a 2GB card seems overpriced, but Newegg has that same card for $42, delivered. It happens to score at the top of the speed tests that I linked. I doubt that the faster write speed is worth it for most of us, but if you shoot in burst mode, it may make the difference.

I bought it for $20 which seems like I still over spent, I was just providing a link to the card so those who didn't know the PNY Card would see it.

Most reactions

Back