Pocket change dedicated flash . . .

Congrats! My parents used to save all their change and put it toward going to the Minnesota state fair every year. It's an easy way to save! My change seems to go to the vending machines at school :scratch:

Thanks everyone. I mainly just can't wait to have a flash on my camera that actually fires consistantly when I release the shutter! :confused: It has really helped my case though reminding the wife that babies and natural light photography rarely work very well ;)

I have been saving all this change for about 1.5 years. It WAS just a rainy day fund and not neccessarily for a flash. That being said I only had about $25 in the jar until I really started adding to it in over the last 4 months or so. At my current rate I seem to be adding almost $100 a month. Keep in mind though that I usually am just too lazy to dig through my pockets at the checkout register to find correct change and just grab another paper bill to cover it so the change adds up REALLY quickly. I started doing it out of laziness and now I do it on purpose ;)

The eBay re-selling thing can be QUITE profitable, and FUN! I am always looking for something worth selling on eBay and so far a good deal of my camera equip has been paid for on profit alone.

What next now? 18-40mm f/2.8 IS L ???? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back