What's new

Pocket Wizard is offering rebates

Yep... it has me thinking of what to get next. I was thinking of getting another Plus2 but, now I am thinking of getting the TT5 to go with my TT1.
 
Yep... it has me thinking of what to get next. I was thinking of getting another Plus2 but, now I am thinking of getting the TT5 to go with my TT1.

I love the TT5 vs. my II's, not for TTL but it acts as a hot shoe and holds a flash up all proper and such. I use it when i hold a flash in the air off to the side and also when i set a flash somewhere. Much nicer than the cables/PWII!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom