What's new

Pocketwizard Mini TT1 for NIKON DSLR

rzxrey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
2
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling (1) Pocketwizard Mini TT1 for NIKON Cameras. It comes with everything you see in the picture. Like new. I sold all the TT5s and this one has not been used ever since. One of the most reliable transmitter that I have ever used. It is perfectly functioning and have been tested carefully (guaranteed). For any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I accept Paypal only or Cash (if local).

A̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶$̶1̶7̶5̶.̶0̶0̶ Reduced: $120


Shipping to US and Canada is $15

.
$$T2eC16RHJIUFHHuWYGiMBSVLFeP-kg~~60_57.webp



 
Last edited:
Still available
 
Maybe if you lowered the price?

PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Transmitter for Nikon TTL Flashes and Digital SLR Cameras


by PocketWizard See the Amazon Page for this brand

4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (62 customer reviews)

[TABLE="class: product"]
[TR]
[TD="class: priceBlockLabelPrice, align: right"]Price:
$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details

[TD="class: priceBlockLabel, align: right"]Post-purchase rebate:[/TD]
[TD="class: price"]$25.00 Get forms [/TD]

[TD="class: priceBlockLabel, align: right"]Price after rebate:[/TD]
[TD="class: price"]$174.00[/TD]




In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.



[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Still available. Make me an offer.
 
Price reduced to $120.
 
Still available.
 
SOLD!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom