POETS day!

Oh yeah, it's Friday, isn't it? And guess what? I work tonight, but have the WHOLE REST OF THE WEEKEND OFF!!!!!! HOW IS THAT FOR COOL????

I'm going to be playing poker in the VIP room at the Docks entertainment complex with bottle service and free drinks.

I'm going to bic my head and put some white stuff on my face to look like 'powder'.

I wanna get off early!! This has been a long work week. But I'll be here all day, no doubt, if not later.

Not sure what I'm gonna be doing. No Halloween parties lined up. Just the usual - *maybe* find time to develop some film, *maybe* finish re-finishing my new/old kitchen table, *maybe* get out to a girlfriend's house on Saturday who I haven't hung with in ages.

A whole lot of something, maybe. :lol: Happy Friday, peeps!

Also, my office is moving this weekend.

Monday I may not have my own comp, so...this may be the end of my useless daytime posting. I'm sure that you'll all love that...

..I won't :-(

Man my fridays are depressing. On the agenda for today: nothing (and yet I got out of bed at 8:30?). On the agenda for tomorrow: a LAN party. Yes, I am that nerdy.

Someone help me, I need a new life.

Move to another city.

Worked for me.

Verbal said:
Man my fridays are depressing. On the agenda for today: nothing (and yet I got out of bed at 8:30?). On the agenda for tomorrow: a LAN party. Yes, I am that nerdy.

Someone help me, I need a new life.

My boyfriend does those..you may be nerdy, but you aren't alone! :lol:

LAN parties ROCK!

We're doing a bunch of photo shoots again this weekend. That and finish editing the last six we've done. :biggrin:

Yeah, LAN parties are fun...I do it with a group of about 40 friends. They do it monthly, but I try to only do it about three times a year max. :p But that's a good idea... since it's going to be going for so long, maybe I'll take a walk during the day sometime and do a photoshoot!

ooo!!! My husband just emailed me to let me know he just scored a big ol' bag of my favorite apples in the world - Arkansas Black.

I WILL be baking an apple pie this weekend. Just have to make sure I have enough flour. yayyyyy!!!! :)

terri said:
ooo!!! My husband just emailed me to let me know he just scored a big ol' bag of my favorite apples in the world - Arkansas Black.

I WILL be baking an apple pie this weekend. Just have to make sure I have enough flour. yayyyyy!!!! :)
I'll bring the Vanilla Ice Cream...what time ya want me over?

core_17 said:
I'll bring the Vanilla Ice Cream...what time ya want me over?
Gotta let it set a few hours....I'll call ya when I take it out of the oven to give you a chance to catch your flight. :lol:

hobbes28 said:
LAN parties ROCK!

We're doing a bunch of photo shoots again this weekend. That and finish editing the last six we've done. :biggrin:

And now thanks to Terri, we'll be making an apple pie....:drool:

Oh, and carving a pumpkin or two as well!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back