What's new

Point Pelee, Ontario

thanks for the edit. yes, my edits were very conservative. partly because they are part of a large set which i processed automatically. no finetuning for the individual image ;)


by the way, the day in Port Huron was much better :-P

On the edits: Ah! :) I've never done the batch processing thing. I'm too much of a control freak. That, however, leads to my having 22 gigs of images to correct. :lol:

On P. Huron: Yeah? So post some pictures, damnit!!! ;)
 
On the edits: Ah! :) I've never done the batch processing thing. I'm too much of a control freak. That, however, leads to my having 22 gigs of images to correct. :lol:

On P. Huron: Yeah? So post some pictures, damnit!!! ;)

i posted them! same forum ... same time almost. :-P

they are from the same batch processing.
 
^^^ oh... um... well... never mind then! :lol:

I'll go look for them later. <chuckle>
 
Ahhh Pelee, my favorite place. Shame you missed the migration, like #5 (the clump of trees looks so isolated) and #8 (great spot to sit for lunch).
 
thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom