What's new

Poison- C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P2011255.jpg
 
Man, I hate when it resizes. It kooks epic at high res. How do I upload to photobucket without resize.
Thanks btw :)
 
The crop seems too tight at the bottom. And I think I prefer placing the cigarette butt to one of the corner position based on Rule of Third and see if that make a different.

And I will clone out the toothpick like stick from the lower left hand corner.

I do like to B&W conversion though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom