Shiva_42
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2010
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Joplin, Missouri
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I've got to buy some new polarizing filters for existing and new lenses for my Nikon D90. All my previous Polarizers were linear, and I understand I need circular for my auto-focus stuff now...
Question 1: Will the circular still work as expected on my older film cams?
Question 2: I'd love to be able to buy the top-of-the-line multi-coated B+W or equivalent filters, but present income bracket won't allow it. What would be a really good brand for a selection of MC filters, but less expensive than this?
I'm probably thinking less than $100.00 for a 72mm Cir. Pol., and will need some smaller ones as well. I haven't kept up with technology the last few years, and don't know where to start.
Thanks!
Question 1: Will the circular still work as expected on my older film cams?
Question 2: I'd love to be able to buy the top-of-the-line multi-coated B+W or equivalent filters, but present income bracket won't allow it. What would be a really good brand for a selection of MC filters, but less expensive than this?
I'm probably thinking less than $100.00 for a 72mm Cir. Pol., and will need some smaller ones as well. I haven't kept up with technology the last few years, and don't know where to start.
Thanks!
