What's new

Polaroid 250 Camera (1967-1969)

schuy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sioux City, Iowa
This model was made from 1967 to 1969. I compared prices and I would like to sell this for $115 plus $11.00 shipping. The pictures show what I have though one of them doesn't show clearly what is in it. It does work, but this includes no film.

The photo shows 2 cold clips, 4 instruction booklets on how to use the camera, an instruction booklet on how to use the cold clips, a booklet that would have allowed the owner to mail a slip for extra prints, and a 51 page instruction booklet.

I can show my eBay feedback if needed. $ye.webp$5.webp$1.webp$2.webp$3.webp$4.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom