What's new

Poll: Two options for new equpment!

Would you rather get..


  • Total voters
    4

DisasterDan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
216
Reaction score
9
Location
Menifee, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so im getting some new equipment since my last was tragically stolen from me,
My current glass is: 18-55 Kit, and a 70-200 F/4L
 
Are you asking what I want, or what I would suggest you get?

It's kinda hard for me to suggest a camera for you specifically.
 
Yes ive now realized the stupidity of this question :thumbdown:...can anyone inform me how to delete a thread?
 
No, it's not a stupid question. You just haven't asked the right one.

Perhaps if you posted what you want out of your images, what you like to shoot, and other details about your methods, then you might get some responses about which would work better for you.
 
I was hesitating on putting that in my original post but there is not a certain "field" per say I like to shoot. It's pretty much anything I find i will take a picture of. It's a 50/50 as for right now, hence the poll. I know that the 7d can do pretty much everything the 60d can do and more so its not a question of which is the better camera, thats quite apparent.This has turned into another classic "post a thread to answer your own question 10 minutes later" I guess the question should of been "Would you rather get all your stolen equipment back (as in buy it back)? Or upgrade to a better body at a loss of most the other equipment"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom