Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I need advice from everyone. I am wanting to enter one of my photos of Landon into a baby photo contest and I am torn between three of my photos...this is where your help comes in. Please vote for which photo you like best so that I can enter the one with the most votes :D

lwm12.jpg

lwm11.jpg

hiseyessoft.jpg

I voted for #2. I think it's adorable and his expression will surely capture the attention of the voters/judges. Good luck!

Alison said:
I voted for #2. I think it's adorable and his expression will surely capture the attention of the voters/judges. Good luck!
ditto! :thumbup:
I'd go with #2

Jeepers, that's a tough call as all are really nice shots. Good idea to have the poll.

He looks adorable in all of them, but for a contest, you have to go with #2 (see Alison's comments). ;)

Good luck! :)

#3 and I don't care what anyone else thinks!! :p

Erm... ok, a justification of sorts.... #1 is a great shot, however, it doesn't have a connection with the viewer. #2 is the funniest and the most natural, but from a photographic point of view I prefer 1 and 3. #3 I like because it is involving the viewer and is high-key and interesting - the eyes tell it all.

That's what I think, no more and no less!! :)

Rob
p.s. Good luck!!!!!!!

Number 2 has a huuuuuuuuuuge cuteness factor, but number 3 has more of a "wow" response from me, so I voted that way. Either of those two would be great for a contest!

I can;t vote.. it is too difficult... all are great!

I was stuck between 1 and 2. But I ended up voting for 2 because it made me smile (the most). I love #3, but I find that it has a little bit too much of that 'photoshopped' pop that just doesn't work for me. (It might be because his pupils have blue in them instead of being darker, but I don't know)

I voted for #2. The shot is not cliche. It's a unique shot.
#3 is a very strong image as well, even though I'm not a fan of selective colouring.

At the end of the day, it all depends on the judges/members on the site which you are posting. If you are sending it to a forum, gauge the general taste by checking their galleries. Likewise, if it's with a magazine or any other medium.

danalec99 said:
I voted for #2. The shot is not cliche. It's a unique shot.
#3 is a very strong image as well, even though I'm not a fan of selective colouring.

At the end of the day, it all depends on the judges/members on the site which you are posting. If you are sending it to a forum, gauge the general taste by checking their galleries. Likewise, if it's with a magazine or any other medium.
Thanks Dan :D This photo is for a website that I get weekly newsletters from called Babyzone.com This is actually the first week that I have decided to submit a photo. I am sure that if I make it to the cut to have my photo voted on - I will be telling everyone here to go see and VOTE! LOL (But if I do make it, I would only want you to vote if you truely liked mine better - if you see one you like better by all means vote for that one! :D )

Most reactions

Back