Pondering GBH

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a redo of a shot taken at Circle B Bar Preserve last summer.
11142605-studio5.jpg

Last edited:
Splendid. I wish I were pondering there with him.

Nice shot with great detail!

I can see what he's thinking: "She wanted a nest, so I built the darn nest. She wanted a fish, so I caught the darn fish. Why did she end up leaving?"

Nice crisp and clear image here Kirk. The log on the left hand bottom is a little distracting. I think the bird would pop more without it. Or maybe not. Be well friend.

Very good shot.....
TY, Jeff.
Splendid. I wish I were pondering there with him.
Thanks, Pete. You might catch him there, still. :wink-6:

Nice shot with nice comp!
TY, Jeff.

Nice shot with great detail!

I can see what he's thinking: "She wanted a nest, so I built the darn nest. She wanted a fish, so I caught the darn fish. Why did she end up leaving?"
TY, Mitch.

Nice crisp and clear image here Kirk. The log on the left hand bottom is a little distracting. I think the bird would pop more without it. Or maybe not. Be well friend.
Thanks. I'm not going for the typical "beauty shots". I like to include surroundings with my nature shots. They usually add a little interest.

That's a stunning shot, everything in it comes together excellently, even fown to the subtle leading line. Colour and tone is superb and it really sets this one off!

That's a stunning shot, everything in it comes together excellently, even fown to the subtle leading line. Colour and tone is superb and it really sets this one off!
Thank you very much, weepete. It's nice and encouraging to get a compliment like that once in awhile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back