What's new

Pont St-Pierre

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there,

an old pano of Le Pont Saint-Pierre, in Toulouse:
4307750924_88f0ffe2df_b.jpg



Please, check my Flickr gallery for more info and a larger view!

Thanks for having a look, hope you like it
 
The clouds are unreal and the water is magnificent. I like your perspective. I feel as if I'm really standing there.
 
The water looks a bit 3D here. I like the green color of the water. Looks refreshing. I must also say the pano stitching was done smoothly. Nice work!

Cheers!

Eric Mansfield
 
Thank you very much for the nice words!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom