What's new

Ponta de São Lourenço - Panoramics

retry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2qxz42t.jpg


2hp80bc.jpg


vfje5l.jpg
 
I like the crescent line you found in #2 and the graduation of color, from the lush green on the right, then fading to the cool blue to white. I'm not so sure of the rise of cliff edge in the lower left corner is necessary. The boats add a nice touch. Well done.
 
This is an amazing series. I love the first two for their composition and colors. You did a fantastic job! :thumbup:
 
The colours in the first 2 are fantastic.
The lighting in the centre frame of #1 seems to be different.
 
I like the crescent line you found in #2 and the graduation of color, from the lush green on the right, then fading to the cool blue to white. I'm not so sure of the rise of cliff edge in the lower left corner is necessary. The boats add a nice touch. Well done.

My thoughts exactly. I also like the vibtant colours and the sky in the first. I can't say I like the processing in the third much.

One thing that I think all three of them are missing is foreground interest. Some trees or grass would have done the job. They just look a little flat and lack depth and perspective without a foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom