Pool kids and others

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just practicing manually focusing today. really digged it :thumbup:

IMG_2489.jpg

2. (color) which do you prefer... (oh, do you hate that the elbow is cropped..? I love the picture, but not sure about how I clipped that elbow..)
IMG_24657.jpg

3. (b&w) (is that grain too much? I enhanced the grain a bit in PP..)
IMG_2465.jpg

4. (is this one weird? or candid..)
IMG_2471.jpg

I think 2/3 looks better in color solely because of his eyes, which really stand out against the colors. While the elbow does not bother me, the tops of the heads in 2/3 and 4 does, but that might just be me.

Love the first one Kelly!

Then I kinda like the second one but i feel it aswell at 3 and 4 are a tad overexposed

1. Nice!! I'd just get rid of that hand in the bottom right.
2,3. Yeah, the cropped elbow kind of bothers me, it's not major. I prefer the colour version of this capture, but agree with Jimmy, a bit over-exposed. I'd like to see this at least a 1/2 stop darker, and maybe the BW a full stop.
4. Not liking this one; I think the selective focus gives the impression of a disembodied head.

Yeah, good shooting...
Great capture, brilliant focus, frozen water, excellent exposure, good DOF
Good comp., great focus, nice DOF - is he eating a lolly? Tad over-exp
Equally good as B&W - reduce exp by 1 stop, ?touch more contrast.
You got his face/head perfectly - good focus. I love that expression... Was he saying something... or responding... or just being himself..?
Could try cropping-out the right 1/8th - almost to his arm, to improve the comp: gives you an almost square crop (7x6) but looks good
Yeah... well done...
Jedo

Thanks guys. I tried a half stop darker... is it better?
IMG_24657-1.jpg

Jedo, I can't rememeber now what was happening during number 4 :) It was just last night..

1st one is good and has great color and good eye contact. The others are all a bit over exposed even your resubmission is still hot on the skin. You can crop out the hand in the first one but try to clone it out first.

Most reactions

Back