No need to have a special mount. Turn it round and hold it tight against your camera. That is all you need to do. Then move in on the object you want to photograph until you see that it is in focus. You have to move your camera into focus. You have no more means to turn anything or so...
I also tried to capture some wool, but I haven't posted those yet.
Of yours here I do not know what 4 is, and I am not entirely sure that I care to know... . The last could be sugar. Is it?
Must be "just you"... I can see the photos all right (but then sometimes others get to see photos that never appear on my screen... I never know why something like that happens).
If you don't mind me guessing... here's what I think they are:
#1) I dunno, some kind of lint ball or something
#2) Some fabric with a couple threads poking out
#3) Velcro
#4) Pepper
#5) Some kind of tool like a screwdriver or something
#6) This one has me stumped. Zipper maybe?
#7) Salt