Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #1
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #2 The scene is too busy to me. I wish the branches and wires weren't there. I do like the porches.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Actually, I think the 'busyness' works here; but it is a tech contrasty for my taste. I think a little more massaging of the monochrome conversion would be worth the effort.
Actually, I think the 'busyness' works here; but it is a tech contrasty for my taste. I think a little more massaging of the monochrome conversion would be worth the effort.
molested_cow1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Mar 16, 2012 #4 I clicked this thinking it was about porsches Are those style or porches unique to Chicago? I don't recall seeing them in NY area but they were at the back of every Chicago apartment building.
I clicked this thinking it was about porsches Are those style or porches unique to Chicago? I don't recall seeing them in NY area but they were at the back of every Chicago apartment building.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #5 A good Chicago scene. I think it works fine as is.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks.
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #7 Nice, very nice. Love the composition. Sure glad I don't live on the top floor.
keene TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2012 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Location philadelphia pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #8 like the idea of porches in a urban setting