PORSCHE CAYMAN WHEEL HDR

liltimmy1313

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright guys and gals, first forum post for me.

This is a photo I took of my parents Porsche. I am submitting it to this brickfish competition and I really want some votes as well as feedback.

Vote on the link, comment on the thread, review on the link, and lemme know what ya think.

Brickfish Social Media: Wheelz

wont vote as i see this as a sign up just so you can rig votes to try win

Nahh, I am not a jerk that way. I am a photo enthusiast and plan on getting into this forum.

I figured this would be a good way to open things up.

Or just don't start by driving traffic to...whatever that is...

So you actually thought that joining to ask a favor of a bunch of complete strangers is the best way to begin your journey on a new forum?

Well I just got Hated on,

My bad.

i dont mind how you signed up - i just think its an uninteresting pic

I like the shot Timmy, I love shooting HDR. As far as getting "hated" on....C'mon man, if your parents drive a Porsche...your not hood.

Interesting reactions considering you'd already posted an intro. :lol:

Not really....This thread was started (and all the comments originally mad) over 2 months ago. Intro thread was just made within the last day.

Interesting reactions considering you'd already posted an intro. :lol:

Not really....This thread was started (and all the comments originally mad) over 2 months ago. Intro thread was just made within the last day.

One click will get you to his posts where you can see you are wrong. Sorry.

Nah cloudwalker, I posted this as what I thought was a moderately okay intro not realizing there was an intro discussion. I saw all the hatin' comments and I decided this was not the forum for me. The other night I went back to it and saw the intro. Then it all made sense.

As for the photo, it's not the greatest I know. In fact, it's not really my style at all. I do like it however, and so do other people so I figure I'll just roll with it.

I was trying to kill two birds with one stone; get some exposure on the photo and make some friends on TPF. I'll avoid it in the future. :D

Oh and I know fer sure I am not 'hood'

My parents are well off. But then again they don't spoil me. I work 30 hours a week, I bought and insured my own car, I go to school, I have chores, I pay for my own clothes and camera equipment....So, I didn't wanna give the impression I am a spoiled lil snot that bought a 50D so he could use live view.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back