What's new

Porsche Christmas Lights

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night I was at a parade in Boerne Texas.
The Porsche club was invited to drive through as part of the parade. My dad led the group of 20 cars and we all decorated our cars with a Christmas theme. (duh!)
only one of the shots of them driving came out because it was so dark and my lens wasn't fast enough on the digi. :confused:
It was a lot of fun! I met a lot of new people that have never been to any Porsche gatherings before. They are all going to join the club and start coming to more events now. :D

Here is my favorite of them all...
3267-porschelights.jpg


This one we made into a Christmas card and we are sending one to all the new people who came with us. :D
3267-porschelights2.jpg


Another of the cars after we parked. :thumbup:
3267-porschelights3.jpg


Here's the only shot of them driving that came out... It may look like he's going fast but he is only going walking speed... (that's my dad's car)
3267-porschelights4.jpg


That's all I'll post of the parade for now... it was really fun! :D

Hope you like the photos! :D
 
I've just seen these in your gallery and wondered why they are not displayed to the public, since they are sooooo good. And voilà! Here they are. Goodie-goodie-goodie! For I like them HEAPS.
That pan is great... I would NEVER have achieved that, EVER!
Though I think I like the "Season's Greetings" with the multitude of reflections on the Porsche's best... though it is hard to determine which one is really "best" when all are so good.
 
Thanks LaFoto!!! :D
 
the first one is my favorite as well, but they're all great photos!

I love your (in camera?) cropping.
 
well done as always Chris! the first gets my vote as fav, but they're all eyecatching!
 
Thanks JonMikal!

&Denekamp said:
the first one is my favorite as well, but they're all great photos!

I love your (in camera?) cropping.
I cropped them in Photoshop because the Lumix is not very good at showing you what you're seeing in lowlight condition. I had to use the manual focus and I didn't know how everything was placed until after I took the photo and looked at the LCD screen. It was a trial and error process...
 
AWESOME! I love the curves of the mid 90's style Porsches, the large rear fenders, jeez, just great! My favorite is the 'Seasons Greetings' because you got that nice curve in there. :lovey:
 
Thanks EightBall! :D
 
Thanks! :D
essjayyell said:
I love all of them! Christmas lights, Porsches..what more could anyone need?
maybe a camera to take the pics of the Porsches with Christmas lights? ;)
 
Thanks icon! :D


although... one time I saw a porsche that someone put a lot of body molding on and totally killed the car.... :confused:
 
*jealous* ;)

Stuttgart in Texas around Christmas time is always pleasing to the eye. :)

Excellent shooting. :
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom