What's new

Port to Starboard

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$9960372506_7d18936951_o.webp
 
Two green lights at the top so I couldn't call it just "Starboard." Thanks for the White on White appreciation, It's right close to the hardest type of image to work.
 
Bump - would appreciate some more comments on this image.
 
Nice high key image. A tough exposure to nail. You got it thought. I am a fan of photos with very little dead space, so I like the way you filled the frame here.
 
I looked at that and was like "whoa... all that white, and all that detail? craaaaaazy."

That's kind of like the story about Giotto di Bondone and his perfect circle drawing. Not everyone will appreciate what you did here, but I get it. I'm impressed. :)

(don't get a big head.) :lol:
 
I think this needs a bump.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom