What's new

Portland, ME outing with my girl

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2,727
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out for the first time in a while with my camera and 85/1.4. Mostly just to stretch my legs and get back into it. Not having a computer for a while kind of stinted my drive.

Feel free to C&C, I can take it.

Her dog, Jim, the miniature poodle at Fort Williams. Cape Elizabeth, ME.

jO2V1CLDmZ7L1.jpg


2. Meat Slice

jOBxUP9VMGTud.jpg


3. Shadow starships

jQDtC2e8nJasW.jpg


Candid shot of the lady. :)

jI0dJST2ZaZcD.jpg
 
Last edited:
In your inbox bro.
 
Glad you liked 'em. ;)
 
Liking the B&W......and hating on your 85 1.4.
 
Y u hatin boi?
 
o hey tyler said:
Went out for the first time in a while with my camera and 85/1.4. Mostly just to stretch my legs and get back into it. Not having a computer for a while kind of stinted my drive.

Feel free to C&C, I can take it.

Her dog, Jim, the miniature poodle at Fort Williams. Cape Elizabeth, ME.

2. Meat Slice

3. Shadow starships

Candid shot of the lady. :)

Like Tyler
 
The sign is my favorite, the dog is cute too!
 
Thanks guys, I hope you saw the hidden message on the sign. ;-)
 
One if these days we need to hit up Portland. I know some secret spots that are cool.
 
One if these days we need to hit up Portland. I know some secret spots that are cool.

Let me know if you come down. I'm usually there on the weekends.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom