PhotoJones
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2010
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So this is a second photo from my first portrait photoshoot. Any comments or critiques? Thanks for looking! 
Agreed. Blur out the background a little.Very harsh shadows, way too much going on in the background...
Nice tonality. Crisp.
However, the guys shirt is too similar to the tone of the trees, so his shoulders kinda blend in.
The biggest issue I have though is the girls face being framed byt the brick pillars. I think it is being visually squashed by the verticals. I think her nose gets translated as a brick, because there is brick of the same shade in right in front of it, and three bricks up from it.
I like the poses. Maybe a little turn of her face towards the camera. The guy has a nice side profile here.
I played with this in Photoshop, if PhotoJones would give me permission to post.
It addresses many of the issues, and makes for a pretty nice image.