Portrait for canvas

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenlavazza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Eyes may be a little TOO popped, but I thought once printed on canvas it would be better....??

4551861745_0fbe0a2d77.jpg

This is the sweetest picture I've ever seen!! She's super pretty and yeah, the eyes are maybe a bit too popped but I like the lushness of the photo. The brown background really compliments it's warmness. The only thing that maybe you should clone out is the thing in the lower left hand corner?
It seems like the teddy is the sharpest thing in the photo, but I really don't mind much.
Sorry I don't know anything about canvas, so I can't really say much. Does canvas mean the same type of canvas you paint on? That it's thick? Then that means the contrast of the picture would be a little less and so the eyes would be fine? I'm probably so off!

Anyways, super cute girl and I love the photo.
:love:

The only thing that maybe you should clone out is the thing in the lower left hand corner?

Her knee? I guess you could.. I don't think it's detrimental to the photo though.

Jen I think it's great, no complaints here and it's soft and bright and nice, looks to me like something you'd pay for a studio to shoot.

:thumbup:

Very lovely photo.

Most reactions

Back