“Portrait Of A Bibliophile…”

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20171208-untitled-55-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Great shot and the book in the centre of the photo is my kinda read.

A bit muddy, could use a bit of punch/contrast.

I feel the same way...to my way of thinking, there is a lot of the scene is shown as mostly a large mass of light-toned gray values in the center and left part of the iframe, and it looks to me as if the application of a bit more clarity, or contrast, might be able to add punch to the overall bookstore scene.

I feel the same way...to my way of thinking, there is a lot of the scene is shown as mostly a large mass of light-toned gray values in the center and left part of the iframe, and it looks to me as if the application of a bit more clarity, or contrast, might be able to add punch to the overall bookstore scene.

Here is a revised "Punched" version:

20171208-untitled-55-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

I think it looks a little better - what do guys think?

Thanks!

I think this version,with its added contrast, makes a stronger photo.

Here is a revised "Punched" version:

View attachment 150558

I think it looks a little better - what do guys think?

Thanks!
aaaahhhhh ... much nicer. But, (the big but), a touch of dodging on the guy and the books would really make the eye focus on the primary subject. I'd take a little off the top, the ceiling light is a distracting element.

Most reactions

Back