What's new

PORTRAIT OF AN OLD FRIEND: C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

That is a smooth looking photo right there.

I am afraid I do not know much about it though. Any info you could share with us uneducated folk. :)
 
Very nice Rick....that Speed Graphic is in mint condition
 
That is a smooth looking photo right there.

I am afraid I do not know much about it though. Any info you could share with us uneducated folk. :)

That's the business end of my 3.25 X 4.25 Crown Graphic press camera
 
Last edited:
First off, that's a good photo. Second I have a 4x5 myself. Thought about using it again but with all the digital advancements I don't know.
 
First off, that's a good photo. Second I have a 4x5 myself. Thought about using it again but with all the digital advancements I don't know.


Haha, what are the chances that Rick50 and Rick58 on here have the same camera.

I looked it up, that is a nice looking camera. Those older cameras are so photogenic I think.
 
Very nice Rick....that Speed Graphic is in mint condition

Thanks Mully. This is a Pacemaker Crown (no focal plane shutter).This was one of the lucky ones. It was built in 1955 and my dad bought it in the very early '60's, and then passed down to me, so it's had a babied life.

First off, that's a good photo. Second I have a 4x5 myself. Thought about using it again but with all the digital advancements I don't know.
Thanks Rick, I also have the baby Graphic 23 with two roll film backs and a half dozen sheet film holders.
Along with them I also have a Omega 45 4X5 view. It may be crazy, but one day I want to pick up a Graphic view. Just because...
 
Last edited:
First off, that's a good photo. Second I have a 4x5 myself. Thought about using it again but with all the digital advancements I don't know.

I hear what you saying Rick, I'm in the same boat. I still haven't given up hope on getting back into film one day. I have sooooo much invested in film gear and it makes me sick seeing it just sit there. There's still the romance of film and film processing that I miss. The problem is the $1-$2 per sheet for 4x5.
I still have my RB67 and two Bronica's for MF and an entire arsenal of lenses for my four F2a bodies to get back into 35mm.
Like I said...so much money
 
...not very good at c&c ,because i don't feel i know what i'm talking about,but that is a very crisp shot.well done!!

Thanks...I had to get away from those eggs tonight :lol:
 
Very nice. Simple. Great tones.
 
Thanks manny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom