Cyotheking TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 50 Reaction score 9 Location Minneapolis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2013 #1 I was originally shooting a baseball game but I looked over at my friends and just thought this was a really cute photo. But I'm sure there is something that could be critiqued. Advice? Settings: ISO 640, SS 1/200 sec, Aperture f/4, mode manual. Camera: Nikon D70 Lens: Sigma 70-210mm Last edited: May 17, 2013
I was originally shooting a baseball game but I looked over at my friends and just thought this was a really cute photo. But I'm sure there is something that could be critiqued. Advice? Settings: ISO 640, SS 1/200 sec, Aperture f/4, mode manual. Camera: Nikon D70 Lens: Sigma 70-210mm
412 Burgh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,414 Reaction score 192 Location Pittsburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2013 #2 Cute candid. Nothing more. The subject has no connection with the camera. Therefore the viewer isn't likely to be inclined or feel moved by the photo. Just my two cent
Cute candid. Nothing more. The subject has no connection with the camera. Therefore the viewer isn't likely to be inclined or feel moved by the photo. Just my two cent
N Nahin TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2013 Messages 122 Reaction score 9 May 18, 2013 Banned #3 I think there is nothing for critiqued, its a cute adorable kid, love you baby.