1- Not a bad shot, but I don't like the chosen angle or the background. I love the brick wall, I just don't like the house or the truck. Maybe have her sit on the ground, legs bent up, her back on the wall?
I also don't like where her body is cropped in the image...you chopped some hands.
2- Same comments for the house in the background.... although I do like the alley / sidewalk on the right.
I'm not digging her choice of clothing as its in a similar tone to the wall and not contrasty enough for my taste. Her expression is a bit bored too.
3- The shot is a bit under exposed, her face is dark. I'm thinking you were in the shade and kept similar settings on the camera? Nice idea for the picture but I'd have her face even closer to the flower as there is a bit of dead space on the right side of the image.
Nice composition overall though
4- Awesome shot, my fave of the bunch. As said, its artsy and fun to look at. I'm not usually a fan of nostril shots, so maybe look at a slightly different angle or have her turn her head somehow. Minor detail though, I only noticed on my 3rd look at the image.
5- I'm not liking the lighting. Its a bit too dark. The darkness of the image along with the blurryness of the baby's head isn't working for me. Might be personal taste though