Photos NOT OK to edit
hannahclose.png

hannahmedium.png

hannahflowerlove.png

hannahlookingatsky.png

scarybrody.png

bump please?

Thanks for sharing :)

The second image has great perspective and positioning, however in my opinion I feel like the model should have a different pose. Another thought with the second image is maybe if you exposed on the brick wall so it isn't blown out, and use a flash to fill in the shadows on the model?

Third image I like her smile though the background is distracting for me.

I love the fourth image!, its very arty and cool.

All in all some nice work and good exposure on the models face :)

1- Not a bad shot, but I don't like the chosen angle or the background. I love the brick wall, I just don't like the house or the truck. Maybe have her sit on the ground, legs bent up, her back on the wall?
I also don't like where her body is cropped in the image...you chopped some hands.

2- Same comments for the house in the background.... although I do like the alley / sidewalk on the right.
I'm not digging her choice of clothing as its in a similar tone to the wall and not contrasty enough for my taste. Her expression is a bit bored too.

3- The shot is a bit under exposed, her face is dark. I'm thinking you were in the shade and kept similar settings on the camera? Nice idea for the picture but I'd have her face even closer to the flower as there is a bit of dead space on the right side of the image.
Nice composition overall though

4- Awesome shot, my fave of the bunch. As said, its artsy and fun to look at. I'm not usually a fan of nostril shots, so maybe look at a slightly different angle or have her turn her head somehow. Minor detail though, I only noticed on my 3rd look at the image.

5- I'm not liking the lighting. Its a bit too dark. The darkness of the image along with the blurryness of the baby's head isn't working for me. Might be personal taste though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back