Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 30, 2005 #1
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #2 sweet shades
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'll tell him you think so
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #4 oh, and really nice job on the photo too
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Like the DOF here and the framing - and the idea of the double portrait works out fine! I like those "I see myself in your ... shades is the word? ... ok: in your shades"-photos .
Like the DOF here and the framing - and the idea of the double portrait works out fine! I like those "I see myself in your ... shades is the word? ... ok: in your shades"-photos .
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Aug 31, 2005 #6 Really good depth of field here!! : )