Portrait Shooting

fotofoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am planning to do some portrait photography and last week a friend of mine asked me wether i could take her as a model.
No problem so far. But i would wish for some new and creative asseccoires with her on the pictures to get out of my typical shootingstuff. I really would love to do some pictures with reptiles, but there ist no way because none of my friends has some to ask for.
Do you have some good and inspirational ideas? Or do you have some experiences to share with me?
Thanks,

Fotofoto

Do you have a local reptile society? That would be a good place to ask to borrow some reptiles for a photo shoot.

I used to belong to my local reptile society and there were many members who would have been willing to bring their animals for a photo shoot. Even a 180lb python...

...But i would wish for some new and creative asseccoires... would love to do some pictures with reptiles...

Well... that's not really so "new."

While you're working hard on doing something "different," don't forget that first and foremost you want it to be "good." It's easy to loose site of this.

Good luck!

-Pete

A python would be great! But i dont know wether i would bemore scared or fascinated. I know that there as something like reptile photgraphy before, but i haven't done anything similar now ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back